I’ve been nominated once again, this time courtesy of Evil Wizard, whose blog can be found here. With that said, let us go over the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 5 to 11 blogs and give them 11 different questions to answer.
And now, for the questions…
“If you could have one more visit with someone who is no longer in your life, who would it be?”
My grandfather. I won’t go into details, but all I can say is that I still miss him deeply after all these years.
“If you won the lottery tomorrow and were financially set for life, what would you do?”
Start up my own Triple-A video game development studio devoted to delivering unique and engaging titles that people of all ages can enjoy, with a Pixar-esque brain trust.
“What is your absolute favorite place on Earth?”
I don’t really have a specific one, but there is an Air Force base located close to where I live that has a very nice town.
“What is your favorite game, book, film, show, etc.?”
Again, don’t have any specific ones, at least for books, films, and TV shows. As for my favorite game, it’s Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
“If you lost everything you had, who is the first person you would turn to for help?”
One of my family members.
And now, for the nominations…
- Who is your favorite Muppet?
- What are your favorite and least favorite DC Comics films?
- If you haven’t already or are at the legal age but haven’t done so, would you ever drink acholol or do you prefer normal beverages?
- Who is your favorite Marvel character?
- Who is your favorite video game antagonist?